Roads (socio-economic/community chapters)
- Galway Outer Bypass (on-going with ARUP)
- N5 Strokestown to Frenchpark (on-going ROD)
- Sallins Bypass, Naas (2013)
- Carrick-on-Shannon Bypass (2006, 2011),
- N24 Pallas Green to Caher (2003, 2011),
- N5 Bohola to Westport (2013),
- N2 Monaghan to NI Border (2011),
- Sligo Urban Road Improvement (2011)
- N15 Sligo to County Boundary (2010),
- N4 Castlebaldwin Re-alignment (2013),
- M20 Cork-Limerick Motorway (2010),
- Thurles Bypass Route Options (2010),
- N17 Colooney to Tullyhugh re-alignment (2009),
- Cork Northern Ring Road (2009),
- Newland Cross Upgrade (2008),
- N5 Route Options Strokestown (2007),
- Boyle Bypass (2006),
- N5 Ballaghaderreen Bypass (2007),
- Stockhole Lane to Cherryhound Distributor Road (2007),
- Belturbet N3 re-alignment (2005),
- Tubbercurry Bypass (2005),
- N4 Dromod/Roosky re-alignment (2004),
- N4 Edgeworthstown Bypass (2004),
- Outer Ring Road South, Dublin (2004),
- Outer Ring Road North, Dublin (2003),
- N11 Arklow-Gorey Bypass (2003).
- Swords City Centre Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) on-going
- Irish Rail DART Underground Project (2011).
- Poolbeg Busway (2008).
- Clonakilty Flood Relief Scheme (with JRC and Declan Egan)
- Socio-economic impact assessment of proposed DIT Grangegorman site plan (with ARUP)
- Economic and social impact assessment Balbriggan for Loci (2010).
- Social impact assessment of proposed residential development in Dunmore East on behalf of Fehily Timoney (2007).
- Social impact assessment of proposed residential development in Kilmacthomas. Tritschler & Tritschler Associates (2006).
Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Kilrush Town Development Plan (with CKES & Brendan McGrath, 2007),
- Buncrana Development Plan (with Brendan McGrath Associates, 2007).