- National Biodiversity Expenditure Review (for NPWS & IRC 2017) Report
- Marine Litter. Strategy to address single-use items of marine litter (with Eftec. For DHCLG and OSPAR, 2017).
- Freshwater ecosystem service values. ESManage. (UCD for EPA 2015-18).
- Natural environment and health. EcoHealth (UCD for HSE/EPA, 2017-18)
- Operationalising ecosystem services (OPERAs) Ecosystem Services Approach to land use planning. Socio-cultural values. EU FP7 (Uni Edinburgh)
- Corporate Natural Capital Accounts (with Eftec for Coillte, 2017)
- Green Schools. On-going analysis of An Taisce Green School Travel Prog.
- Dublinbikes. Assessment of the economic benefits of the bike share programme and alternative options. (for Dublin City Council, 2017 & 2010) Paper_SC&S.
- National Outdoor Recreation Plan (with Future Analytics for Coillte, Waterways Ireland, Bord na Mona, NPWS and IFI, 2016).
- National Land Cover Mapping Strategy (with Future Analytics for DCHG & Heritage Council, 2016).
- Offaly Cycle Trails (with Louise Brown Associates for Offaly CoCo, Coillte & Bord na Mona, 2015-16)
- Environmental liability. Economic assessment of freshwater and coastal habitats and ecosystem services. ECORISK. EPA summary report. ELD Paper1
- Climate change adaptation strategies and economic appraisal. ADAPT 2014-15. EPA summary report
- Ecosystem service benefits of Irish forests. EcoValue (UCD) for DAFM. Irish Forestry paper.
- Native woodlands natural capital value. Woodlands of Ireland. Rpt summary.
- Green infrastructure. Parks-Atlantic. With Cunnane Stratton Reynolds.
- Re-wilding. Benefits of wilderness creation in Nephin Beg, Mayo. Coillte 2011.
- Built heritage economic value in Northern Ireland with Eftec & RSM McClure.
- Climate change impact on coastal and inland waterways, and on tourism Heritage Council and Failte Ireland with Icarus (NUIM) and Ecoserve
- The social and economic aspects of biodiversity. (CKES for DEHLG)
- Peatlands restoration strategy. EPA Bogland Project.
ADAPT (Decision making strategies for adaptation to climate change)